Migrating from 3.1.6 to 3.2.0¶
NOT RELEASED YET
Backup database and files¶
BACKUP. YOUR. DATABASE. AND. FILES.
Update devilry to 3.2.0¶
Update the devilry version to
3.2.0 as described in Update Devilry.
- Assignment overview statistics fixed.
- Username in comments missing if candidate was removed.
- Navigating between Devilry and Dataporten after login redirected to an error page.
- Deadlines not sorted in deadline management app.
What is new in the feed(everyone)¶
- If a grade is edited, a log will now show from-grade and to-grade as events in the feed.
- Info box regarding hard deadlines.
What is new for admins¶
- Admins can toggle between hard and soft deadlines. Students can not upload files or comment if assignment deadline handling is HARD and has expired.
- Added feature to administrator dashboard where admins can now search for students and go directly to their delivery feed. Here they can easily access deadline management for that student/group, see deliveries etc.
- Removed unnecessary step to get to a students feedbackfeed.
- Admins can move deadlines and give new attempts directly in the feed(same as examiners).
What is new for sysadmins¶
- Can add custom favicon. See Add a custom favicon.
- Can add customized info texts for the feed when deadline handling is HARD. See Editable UI messages.
- If you offer Dataporten authentication you’ll need to update its
devilry.devilry_dataporten_allauthto apply the redirection fix in this update.