The Examiner role¶
Examiner is someone that writes feedback. Examiners are often one of these:
- Someone responsible for correcting some or all students in a subject/course.
- A teacher that corrects their own students. They are usually Period or Subject administrator in addition to Examiner.
- Someone giving anonymous feedback on an exam.
Other examiner guides¶
Frequently asked questions¶
What can an examiner do?¶
Examiners can basically do anything non-destructive with groups (see Group, Candidate and Student) that they have been assigned to:
- View all feedback for the groups.
- Add new deadlines to their groups.
- Give feedback.
- Move deadlines.
- Give new attempts.
- Edit last grading.
Examiners can not:
- Delete groups.
- Add new groups.
- Add or remove students to groups.